The central location of the BY14 Hotel on Ben Yehuda Street is ideal for the professional traveler, with easy access to the center of Tel Aviv for business appointments, socializing with clients and that essential downtime after work. Use the tranquil and peaceful ambience in the hotel to catch up on work in between meetings with high-speed Wi-Fi and a chic lobby lounge offering a selection of beverages. And after work, enjoy the luxurious hospitality of a world-class restaurant, gym and sauna and all just a stone’s throw from Tel Aviv’s main attractions and ten miles of glorious Mediterranean coastline.
A business hotel in the center of Tel Aviv offers the perfect combination of convenience and luxury, ideal for sharing with customers and business colleagues or for some unashamed self-indulgence during work downtime.
Enjoy the ease and benefits of dedicated meeting and conference spaces, plus Tel Aviv is also the ideal setting for corporate gatherings. This vibrant and colorful city offers the perfect environment to relax and socialize, balancing work and leisure at some of Tel Aviv’s best business hotels.
Delight your guests, business partners and colleagues with luxurious accommodation, stylish dining, plus a host of cultural points of interest and oceanside activities to keep everyone entertained.
Be a savvy business traveler and read our top tips to discover the best business hotels in Tel Aviv.
What do Business Hotels offer in Tel Aviv?
Hotels in the center of Tel Aviv provide business travelers with various accommodation options to suit individual requirements and budgets. There are different facilities depending on whether you want a business center, conference rooms or just facilities to work in the hotel while attending meetings elsewhere.
- Smaller boutique hotels offer a more personalized experience and can often tailor service to specific needs. Many of these have been developed from historic renovated buildings and are a great place to impress your clients
- If you are traveling with work colleagues or regularly entertaining clients, then choose one of the many Tel Aviv hotels with leisure amenities like a rooftop pool, a gym and a spa plus in-house luxury dining, the perfect place to unwind after a busy day of meetings
- For those who want to work and play, Tel Aviv also has a stunning selection of hotels oceanside. Marketed for tourists rather than business travelers, these beachside hotels have easy access to the centre of the city and offer plenty of amenities if you plan to holiday when your business trip is finished
- If entertaining clients outside of hours is a top priority, then Tel Aviv ticks all the boxes with culture and history in abundance, world-class restaurants across the city, museums, art galleries and a vibrant party scene and nightlife
- Enjoy a free bike service at your business hotel, a flexible and economical way to get around the city and enjoy the sights and sounds of Tel Aviv
Tel Aviv, the Perfect Playground once Business is Finished for the Day
All work and no play are never a good recipe, and you can be sure that Tel Aviv will allow you to make the most of your downtime away from commercial pressures. Mixing business with pleasure is never a problem! Here is what Tel Aviv business hotels can offer professional travelers once work is over for the day.
- Enjoy international cuisine from world-renowned restaurants and Israeli menus from local artisan delis, bars and cafes
- Work out in the gym or chill out in your Tel Aviv hotel’s luxury spa
- Enjoy the history and vibe of Jaffa, the oldest part of Tel Aviv, famous for its flea market and packed with galleries, bars, cafes and restaurants
- Enjoy the culinary and cultural delights of the Rothschild Boulevard in White City, also Tel Aviv’s nightlife hub and a great place to network, entertain business connections and socialize with colleagues
- Take time out to enjoy the many museums and galleries scattered across the city, including a world-famous modern art collection
A business hotel in Tel Aviv is the perfect base to maximize productivity, enjoy comfort and luxury, and spend time away from work, whether networking with clients, socializing with work colleagues, or indulging in some valuable ‘me time’. A compact city with interest and entertainment to suit every taste, there are dedicated hotels in Tel Aviv to service every business and professional requirement, plus a massive amount on offer away from work. If you want to be sure of the best business hotel in Tel Aviv hotel, then look no further than BY14, which offers everything for the professional traveler with the best of Tel Aviv’s delights and attractions right outside the door. Call today and book your accommodation, the perfect partner for business success.
Frequently Asked Questions
I am on a small budget and am traveling solo. What are the best options for business hotels in Tel Aviv?
If you are looking for ‘no frills’ accommodation in Tel Aviv, then there are plenty of value business hotels in Tel Aviv for those who are out at meetings all day, eating out in the city in the evening and just need a comfortable and affordable place to spend the night. There are quite a few budget business hotels near the hi-tech area of Tel Aviv, and these are handy for meetings in Ramat Hahayal or Herzyliah. There are also co-working spaces available in this location.
I meet clients every evening after work; what Tel Aviv luxury is available for business travellers who need to socialize?
Known as the ‘city that never sleeps’, Tel Aviv offers luxury dining with international cuisines and world-class dining alongside Israeli menus and famous drinks after work or happy hour. Many of the city center hotels in Tel Aviv off on-site bars, restaurants and rooftop terraces, but there is plenty of choice in the city if you want a change of scene.
Is it easy to travel around Tel Aviv to meet clients?
All the business hotels in Tel Aviv are within easy reach of the main sightseeing and leisure areas, and there is an extensive bus network supplemented by taxis and a public bike service. Some city-center hotels provide private bikes for guests to use.
My sightseeing time in Tel Aviv is limited. Where are the best places to visit?
The beaches in Tel Aviv are one of the city’s main attractions, or why not spend time exploring neighborhoods like Neve Tzedek or the famous Shuk HaCarmel? There are guided tours of old Jaffa, which last around two hours, or you can enjoy a food tour of Carmel Market. For those wanting to venture further afield, a day-long Jerusalem, Dead Sea, and Bethlehem tour run daily from Tel Aviv.